Level 2 results

iVillage Member
Level 2 results
Tue, 09-11-2007 - 11:37pm
I had my level 2 ultrasaound last Wed. & today my OB, said that they are a little concerned about the cord. Said, it's a little to the side. The baby may not be getting enough blood supply. I will need 2 more ultrasounds at so many weeks each. Anyone had this happen? OB, said I should not be alarmed. The OB that talked to me after the Level 2 said everything looked really good.
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2007 - 12:07pm

Kittie,

This never happened to me but have you asked your OB about what can be done about the lack of blood supply and what precautions they will take? My OB and RE had always talked about baby aspirin (up to a certain point of the pregnancy) and Heparin injections if I ever got pregnant again and had similar issues.

Good luck!

Lois

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2007 - 10:08pm

Sorry that you have to go through this extra worry. I havent had this problem or even heard about it before, but Im sure if your doctor isnt worried, you should try not to either. Easier said than done, I know.

Keep posting and take care of yourself.

Tricia

Tricia

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2007 - 10:40pm

HI Kittie

I sure hope everything thing works out for you, talk to your doc they know more then we do.

I wish you the best, and try not to worry too much. I know easier said than done.

Dyan

pregnancy