did i miscarry

iVillage Member
did i miscarry
Sun, 10-14-2007 - 9:57am
Im not sure what happen ,but last night I woke and went to the bathroom. There was a lot of clear liquid tinged with pink . I felt dizzy and sick so laid back down. Later a lot of cramping but noththing else. I am not more than 6 weeks along. Can anyone help.
iVillage Member
In reply to: mykmom
Mon, 10-15-2007 - 8:21am
I hope it's nothing. How are you since then? I had a miscarriage in July and I hate to say it, but it started with just a little pink, but no cramping. I heard of a lot of women having some bleeding in the 1st trimester, and everything is fine.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2007 - 10:33am

Hi, Kim

I now this seems like a dumb question, but I have never had a miscarriage before so I am not to sure. I have an appointment in a couple of hours. I hope Im not being to detailed. Today there is more cramping followed by brown blood . Ive only found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago from a home test. I havent even had my first appointment yet.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2007 - 11:30am

Please keep us posted on what the doc says.

I bled with my second child, I bled with my third child, and when I say bled, I mean bright red, and in a puddle (sorry so graphic) and I had one spotting episode with this pregnancy, so far everything is just fine.

Good luck

Dyan

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2007 - 12:47pm

Hi Dyan
Back from the office visit. Docter took a vaginal sonogram and said I was about 10 weeks. She said the baby looked fine and was still in its fluid. She couldnt explain the brown spotting and said to make an appointment to my Doc in a week. Shes on vacation. Anyway
I'm happy about the good news. Did the Docters explain why you were bleeding?

I was having problems with my attitude because of the unplanned preg. I went to the Docters office and saw these women and their big beautiful belly s and I was jealous thinking Im here for a miscarriage. Boy did that give me a reality check. No more whinning for me. Ok less whinning.

My husband also went with me and saw the sonogram. He seems happy about it.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2007 - 1:18pm

That is great news... I am very happy that everything is looking good for you!
My hubby cried when he saw our first US.. I was 9 weeks and he looked like a little gummy bear dancing. yep seeing that baby is a real treat!

wow 10 weeks I remember when I was 10 weeks.. Now I am hoping to go into labor in 10 weeks. I want a december baby not a january baby.. yep I want that tax deduction. LOL I would be almost 38 weeks and well thats not too early.. I had one at 36 weeks, she was 5lb 1oz.. and took 32 hours to deliver.. she is now 14 and still a big pain in my dupa.. UGH teen girls, Im so happy im having another boy!

When I was bleeding it was from my placenta... of course I was much younger then. and I had a really cold doctor.. who made me wait like 3 days before I came in ... and told me when I came in we would see if the baby was alive or not.. HOW RUDE!

Dont worry about whinning.. I whine too... I am actually sick of being pregnant already and still have a while to go... IM tired of being tired, I am putting on too much weight 26 lb so far, I dont feel sexy and my hubby wants to do it all the time.. and I just feel like a blob.. and it dont help that there is a mirror in our head board and a mirror on the wall.. thank god my closet doors are wooden and not mirrored. That would be just too much visual for me. I have like nothing to wear and have ventured into my husbands clothing now. even my maternity closes are getting too tight.. not to mention most of them are summer cloths...

Anyway see Im a whiner too.. LOL

I am happy that everything is going good, keep us posted!!!

Dyan

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2007 - 9:07am
I'm so happy your appt went well! You got to see your little bean, yeh! Last night out of the blue I had a slight amount of blood, and now it has me worried. I hope it's nothing as well. I'm 11 weeks due 5-1-08.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2007 - 10:32am

I hope its nothing... did you call your doctor?

I hope you got off your feel right away and laid down!!!! maybe you are doing too much!!!

Let us know whats going on.. Ill say a prayer for you!!!!!!

now get off your feet and relax!!!!!!

Dyan

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2007 - 11:29am

They didnt tell me my due date, I guess waiting for the doc to come back. But I guess Im probably due a week after you. Im still spotting and the nurse called me at home and told me to come back today to get a shot because Im Rh- . If the baby and I have different blood types it could harm us so I have to get this shot. I should have gotten this shot right after giving birth to my daughter who is 5 so Im wondering why are they giving it now.

You may want to call your docter about that bleeding. I will say prayers for you also.
How are you feeling?

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2007 - 8:57am
I did have a very long day
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2007 - 11:05am

No problem, but you had better take it easy!

I hate hearing bad news from any of the members here!!!! So get off your feet, take some naps and relax!

Just remember there is always tomorrow!!! and if there isnt a tomorrow.. well then what you had to do wasnt that important anyway!

hugs
Dyan

pregnancy