kimber-momx4

iVillage Member
kimber-momx4
Tue, 01-15-2008 - 2:37pm

Hi Kim,

I hope you dont mind me asking you this...I tried to find your some of your past posts but had no luck. I re-joined the board in July so Im sorry to bring this up...

I saw from some of Carroles posts and got the impression

Tricia

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: triciamegee
Wed, 01-16-2008 - 7:48am

Hi Trisha,

Sorry, I just saw this post. I hope they get her in ASAP!! They must have seen on the u/s that the baby was o.k otherwise they would have checked her in the hospital. This is very serious and usually happens in the 3rd trimester. It is actually good that they found it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-16-2008 - 2:19pm

Thank you, Kim. I wish I had more confidence in the Medical community. I just think that telling a pregnant woman that her placenta is dying or old, then sending her home with advice to call her doctor in the morning is cruel! Of course the first thing she did was get on the internet and scare herself silly.

It may be cold comfort, but I am so grateful that you are here to share your experience.

Thanks again...

Tricia

Tricia

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 7:54am
Trisha, I do worry about being "cold-comfort" on this board sometimes, BUT if I were here when I was pregnant with my Camryn she may still be alive! Just like the support you're giving your online friend by getting info for her. It's not to scare anyone, but to possibly make them more proactive in their care which we have to do with these DRs all of the
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-17-2008 - 2:24pm

Oh no Kim, I was afraid that my "Thank you" would be cold comfort to you! What you have been through has given you insight and wisdom that you probably would NEVER have asked for. But you have taken that experience and used it to help others. I admire you so much for your strength and faith.

Ill be thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

Thank you...

Tricia

Edited 1/17/2008 2:25 pm ET by triciamegee

Tricia

Photobucket