Implantation Spotting Experiences

iVillage Member
Implantation Spotting Experiences
Tue, 03-25-2008 - 10:50am

Hi....I think I'm making myself crazy and just need to hear from other's that may have experienced this before. I'm 44 (soon to be 45) and we have TTC for almost 8 years. I have two wonderful daughter's, so I didn't feel the need to find out what's wrong as to why we aren't getting pg. I am missing my right fallopian tube due to an ectopic pg in 1998. Anyway....I finally came to terms with the fact that my two girls were what I was going to get and I was happy with it. And now I don't know what to think. My cycles are pretty regular considering the fact that I'm 44...about 28-30 day cycles.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2008 - 5:44am

I'm 43 and had a temperature dip followed by implantation spotting on about DPO 9/10 of my two recent pregnancies. Then my temperature remained high until past the date AF was due. So I knew before testing that I was pregnant...

On the other hand, at our age things can go a bit funny in preparation for menopause, so you'll probably have to hold your breath until AF's due date has come and gone...!!

Good luck

Torielle

<Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2008 - 3:14pm

Hi Torielle...thanks for posting your experience. I guess since I'm not temping I really have no idea what's going on LOL. I will drive myself crazy wondering, but I refuse to take a HPT until I'm officially late by a week or two. AF plays some nasty tricks on my at times and I won't give in to her games. I honestly don't ever recall having this kind of spotting before which is what made me suspect implantation. Can you describe how your spotting was? Mine has mostly been brown or very dark red and streaky with CM. It's never been heavy.

Jill

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2008 - 2:34am

It was pretty light brown/pink and mixed with CM, but it stopped after about 1 1/2 days. I then got a stuffy nose, followed about a week later by a headache (unusual for me). By then I had taken the HPT...

Good luck!

Torielle

<Photobucket