Bleeding

iVillage Member
Bleeding
Sun, 04-13-2008 - 12:37pm

I started bleeding Fri.night. Not having much cramping but the bleeding isn't slowing down. I called the Doc.I will go in tomorrow for a blood test and possible ultrasound. I've never had a misscaraige so I'm not to sure what to expect. Has anyone had this and still been pregnant?

TLC

We
iVillage Member
In reply to: tlc__5
Sun, 04-13-2008 - 5:54pm

I can't actually respond from personal experience, but I've read enough posts on these boards to know that yes it's very possible to have bleeding (and sometimes a lot of it) and still have a viable pregnancy.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2008 - 11:42pm
How was your appointment?
Photobucket

A baby is a gift from God

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2008 - 12:15am

My appointment went better than I thought it would. I went for an ultrasound first and they told me they could see a sac but no heart beat but that it might just be too early. I then went to the OB's office and they took blood to check my levels. I will know more in the morning. I was really surprised that there was anything to see because I've been bleeding so much. I felt a little hopeful but tonight I passed a pretty good size piece of tissue. Time will tell. I trust whatever God has planned.

Thanks for the concern. Your baby is a beauty!!!

TLC

We
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2008 - 12:33am

I bled with my 2nd child big gushes of blood, and I bled with my 3rd child on and off during the pregnancy, and I have one episode with my 5 child a few weeks before I delivered. all my babys were born, I do wish you the best results!

Good luck
Dyan

baby Mikey at 2 months Wow what a change

baby development

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-16-2008 - 5:15pm
I Hope everything is ok. I"ve bled ALOT ( terrible cramping, baseball size clots, weeks of it...numerous pads an hour and all 4 babies --different pgs..were fine). One was a low lying placenta with twins, one was subchorionic hemorrhage and one was undiagnosable. Take care, let us know how you are. Maureen