1st OB visit -- Cerclage Question

iVillage Member
1st OB visit -- Cerclage Question
Wed, 10-22-2008 - 7:24pm

Hello Everyone!

I went to my first OB visit today and was so pleased with my visit.

baby
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-22-2008 - 9:53pm

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/cervicalcerclage.html

HI, above is a website that talks about the procedure, basically they close your cervix up so it wont open too soon and cause a miscarriage.

I see your ticker isnt working, in your board settings did you remember to check the box that says contains html before clicking submit at the bottom of the page?

I havent read anything about anyone having that procedure here lately but maybe in older posts someone might have had it done, you could try doing a search.

Good lu ck
Dyan

baby development

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-23-2008 - 8:15am

Thanks for the link. Next week, I have an appointment to talk to my Dr. about blood test results and the procedure. I am trying to read as much as I can, beforehand, so that I can be prepared with questions.

Thanks also for the tip.

baby
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-23-2008 - 5:57pm

I didnt see where it says in the board setting use your own html...

but here is how you add a signature,

click board settings

scroll down till you see a large text box that says "personal signature"

Paste in your html code
under that text box is a check box that says " Contains HTML " click it so its checked

then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click submit that will add it to your personal signature and then every time you post it will be there.

the only reason im sending it is because your ticker didnt show up again.

baby development

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-23-2008 - 8:59pm

Hi,

I noticed that, too, when I replied and just sighed in resignation. I tried as you instructed and it would never "take". I saw something further downabout formatting, unchecked it, and I think it should work because the option "Contains HTML" finally appeared under personal signature. Thanks for your help on both issues. : )

PS
I just previewed my message and it didn't show...I am going to post to see if it will show once on the board (???) If it doesn't work, I give! (big sigh)

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/"> src="http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev151pfs__.png" alt="pregnancy due date" border="0" />

baby
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-24-2008 - 12:25pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2008 - 1:23pm

fggfg

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-08-2008 - 12:02am
I have had a difficult time with tickers also...seems they are hit/miss. I can tell you that when you do get them to work, they will appear as the graphic instead of the text in your signature box, and when you preview message they will also appear. I've been trying to get the baby namey up for weeks now and it suddenly decided to work???