"nightsickness"

iVillage Member
"nightsickness"
Mon, 11-10-2008 - 9:45pm

It's nightsickness; not morning sickness. As soon as its past noon my belly starts gurgling. I know this is all good, but last night I was over the pot; and my 4yr old was patting my face. Bending over to tie my shoes makes me want to puke. AAAAGGGGHHHH.

Does anyone know if I walk on the treadmill will it make it go away? Really wanted to work out today but I think I'm going to go watch tv with a heating pad on my stomach. Or is that bad, am I not supposed to use that: something about the electric???? Oh this all makes me want to just go to sleep!

Nikki

NIKKI

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 8:10am

Hi There,

I am not doing so well myself.

Pregnancy ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 9:22am

I was an evening sickness person as well.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-11-2008 - 1:25pm

Hey Nikki!

NO heating pad on belly!

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-12-2008 - 10:51am

Ok the twins thought had crossed my mind since my great-grandmother had 2 sets of twin boys, and they are more common at our age....???however, since I already have 5 kids; 13 and under, twins just aren't an option since I can't fit any more than 8 in a common van..So I think I'll just say thanks but no thanks to the twin thing!

I felt a little better -- I think it is the empty stomach thing. I just am trying to be soooo careful with the calories. I gained and lost 50 lbs with each prior preg. and the older I get the harder it gets. I had 2 that weighed almost 9lbs; so I think that's why I gain more than average, I really hope to stay under 30 lbs this time. I'm 7ish weeks and have gained about 3 or 4 lbs already; is that average?

I was so sick with 2 of my sons---I'm the opposite, I know most are sick with girls, but I didn't even feel preg. with my last girly. But my 2 big boys killed me, kinda makes you wonder if I was that sick for 3 months how I ever gained 50lbs!!!

NIKKI

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2008 - 11:30pm

I would consult your doc on using the heating pad, I have read that high temps can be related to birth defects. I have also read you can use them on your back on a low setting but not for prolonged times... I say.. why risk it..

Yes morning sickness stinks or Night sickness in your case but i am sure that soda crackers and ginger ale would help

good luck
dyan

baby development