I am so sick, help!

iVillage Member
I am so sick, help!
Wed, 03-25-2009 - 3:34pm

I am writing this in between bathroom visits.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-25-2009 - 9:34pm

Hi Kimbercup. Sorry to hear of how sick you are. Eleven years ago I was pregnant. I had all-day-long sickness. I was extremely nauseated. The only break I got was when asleep. I've read that ginger eases nausea. As for the gall bladder problem, there is something natural that you can do. It is very safe & very healthy for you and the baby. Eat as many Granny Smith Apples as you can. These apples will help clean your gall bladder. They will pull the poison out of the gall bladder & carry it out of the body. All apples draw out sickness & poison from the body & carry it out. There is a gall bladder cleanse you could try. I vaguely remember it. You could find it online. It's eating the Granny Smith apples, drinking olive oil perhaps mixed with something else, then lying down on a certain side. This cleans out the gall bladder! Definitely stay away from greasy & fried foods. There are a lot of safe, all natural ways you can help your gall bladder.

Hope you get well soon!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-26-2009 - 12:50am
Oh Kimberly, I am so sorry you are feeling so horrible. I would definitely try the apples, sounds like a pretty safe thing to try. Ginger does help with nausea, plus I found that certain types of beef jerky really helped too. Of course, if it is gallbladder then those likely won't make much difference. For normal nausea you can also get preggie pops, but I have never tried them. I wish your doctor could speed up those tests, this sounds like more than just bad morning sickness to me, but mine has never been very bad, just annoying. Praying for you.

Michelle

Loving Mom to three

Michelle

Loving Mom to three rambunctious 

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-26-2009 - 12:41pm

So sorry to hear of your abdominal troubles! I had gall-stones with my last baby and it was simply awful. I have always had all-day-sickness in my pregnancies, so I found out about mine when ate some bacon and chocolate milk one morning for breakfast when I was about 29 weeks along. I took a nap and woke up in excruciating pain. Mine was located under my breast on the right side and radiated to my back. I can't tell you how many times I vomited, but I was in the hospital for 4 days on IVs and pain meds. If it had happened just a few weeks earlier, they would have attempted to remove the gall-bladder, but at 29 weeks, they were worried about it causing labor. I ended up in the hospital 3 more times despite eating lowfat meals, and then NO fat meals. I was so miserable. We wound up delivering at 34 weeks and having the gall-bladder removed (which by this time was in shreds) 6 weeks later.

I truly hope that you don't have gall stones or disease, but at least you be able to know if you do or rule that out next week. Keep us posted!

Tracy, 40

DH, 44

DaD-28, DD-18, DD-15, DD-11, DSS-10, DS-3

pregnancy

Tracy, 40
DH, 44
DaD-28, DD-18, DD-15, DD-11, DSS-10, DS-3

pregnancy