Any Intuition if a Boy or Girl?

iVillage Member
Any Intuition if a Boy or Girl?
Tue, 10-20-2009 - 10:07pm

Just wondering if you have a strong feeling about the sex of your baby (for those who don't know, and for those who do, did you have an intuition before you found out?)

I have never in my previous three pregnancies had any feeling one way or the other and usually guessed wrong.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 5:30pm

I'm almost certain I am having a boy and I know it's not wishful thinking, because I would love to have a girl. My reasons for thinking this are twofold. One, my SO had a son previously, and his brother has three boys. So boys run deep in his family. Second, he also had a dream after I just found out, that it was summer and he was playing with our baby boy in the pool.

But who knows...I also really *felt* like I was pregnant with twins right off the bat, and the ultrasounds are only picking up on one....plus my symptoms have never been severe enough to make me continue to think one may be hiding.

Guess time will truly tell!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-25-2009 - 6:24am

when i was pregnant with my oldest boy i had a very vivid dream with him running across a big grassy field and now he plays football btw in the dream he was a boy with my second boy i had a dream he was painting a picture and he asked me if i liked it and yes he was a boy in the dream too mind u he loves drawing but he too plays footy

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 1:45pm
I have always been wrong with what I think I am carrying, for my last few pregnancies I go on how I carry the baby. With my previous sons I carry low and have a round little baby bump, with my girls I carry hip to hip and high not a very nice looking oblong bump, So with theses two I look like I have swallowed a inner tube so naturally positive it was girls...Wrong!!!
Pregnancy ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 11:11am
Well, like you, I can't really say what I think I'm having, only what I'm hoping for (which is another girl!#.

Photobucket