Carly - How are you?

iVillage Member
Carly - How are you?
Thu, 12-31-2009 - 4:36am
I haven't seen much activity from you lately so I thought I'd reach out to you and see how you are. I figured you're probably just busy with the holiday chaos but wanted to check in nonetheless... Hope all is well. Drop us a line when you have a moment. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-03-2010 - 3:46pm

Hello Joan

You are sp sweet to be checking up on me I apprecciate the thoughtfulness.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-04-2010 - 2:24am

Wow, you've sure had an exciting holiday "break"! Congrats on your son getting engaged and on your daughter and partner purchasing their first home! This is has been one heck of an event-filled, exciting year for you! I give you lots of kudos for not complaining about the aches, pains, sleepless nights, etc.. I complain more than I'd like to but even while complaining, I tell myself "this won't be forever; one of these years you'll be able to sleep again."!

We're all fine here. The girls had a great Christmas and Lilah returns to school tomorrow after having been off for two weeks. Whew! She's so funny; almost every morning she says me "Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. Can I stay home?". Well, the very first day of her two week break, by 9:30 in the morning she was complaining that she was bored! Fortunately she kept busy with her two favorite friends (both in her SK class) many of the days she was off. Thank goodness for that because I don't know what we would've done to keep her occupied for two weeks, LOL! I'm feeling OK for being pregnant but I've already gained lots of weight. So I started going to the gym (YMCA) today and am hoping to make it there at least four times weekly. I kept it light; just did some stretches and barely 20 mins of light cardio. Of course now that all the holiday cookies and treats are gone, I'm hopeful I can stop putting the pounds on so darn quickly. I refuse to get on a scale but I can tell you I've easily put on at least 30 - 35 pounds so far and I'm just now (exactly) 20 weeks pregnant! UGH!

I'm so glad to hear you feel good about your C-section. Lots of women seem to have strong opinions about them one way or the other but in the end, you have to do what feels right for you, your babies, and your family. You're in the home stretch now, lady! Just a few more weeks before you meet those two little men of yours! Please keep us posted on how the last few weeks go. Thanks for the update on what's been happening with you. Here's to a great new year!

Photobucket

Photobucket