Valentine's Day Movies and "Your" Story

iVillage Member
Valentine's Day Movies and "Your" Story
Fri, 01-29-2010 - 10:07am
iVillage is planning a slideshow that will feature iVillagers' stories on movies that played a role in their real-life romance (think first date movies, the movie that you and your SO feel is "yours", etc.) The goal is to receive actual stories from our members, not just movie titles. The IV editors would love to hear our members' real stories about what movies played a role in their own romantic storyline. Did you catch a great movie on your first date with your significant other? Or maybe it was a terrible choice and you still laugh about it to this day? If there's a film that has become "yours", Please tell us your story; it just may be the feature story in an upcoming feature for iVillage Entertainment. Tell us what movie played a starring role in your romance, set the scene and fill us in on all the details. Your story just may be highlighted in our next slideshow! IV (and I!) look forward to seeing all the responses! Have fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I just learned that the deadline for submissions is February 9. I don't have a Valentine's movie -- or even an exciting story, for that matter, LOL -- but I hope to hear from others who have one. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member

My husband took me to see "Titanic" on our second date.

iVillage Member
How romantic that he went out of his way to drive the route before your date! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm glad it had a happy ending, too (you got married a year and a half later)! Thanks again!

Photobucket

Photobucket