Im having flash forwards

iVillage Member
Im having flash forwards
Sun, 04-11-2010 - 6:47am

You know when someone dies they say their whole life flashes before their eyes. Well I keep seeing my whole baby life flash before my eyes, but its forward instead of backwards. I have every stage of my jelly bean memorized. I could tell you when each little body part is growing, I can tell you the year kindergarten will start and when my baby will graduate from high school. My little jelly bean is so tiny that if it weren't for a pregnancy test followed up by a blood test ( just to make sure jelly bean was really there)

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-11-2010 - 11:45am

That's really sweet. I've had some flash forwards, but mostly to the first year of my LO's life. Since this is my first time going through this, I sometimes imagine what it will be like waking up all night to feed the baby, or how hard it will be the first time I leave him with a sitter. I'm a little worried that I might be overly hovering at first, afraid to go to sleep at night and wanting to just stay up and watch the baby. I'm trusting that fatigue will step in and prevent me from going overboard with this.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-11-2010 - 1:58pm
Wow, that's pretty cool, especially that what you see is so vivid and you're able to remember it so clearly. Do you see a face? i.e., do your images give you any idea as to what baby bean is going to look like? Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-11-2010 - 6:00pm
since my kids ( I have 5) looked very similar until they were