Dr. prescribed me this for nausea....

iVillage Member
Dr. prescribed me this for nausea....
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 10:01am

Well, my nausea kicked in this past Friday and I'm already hating it. I went to

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 10:54am
Good luck, Molly. I know how awful it is to feel sick all the time. I hope you get your script worked out. How frustrating that you have the script name and just need the dosage. Can you not drop it off at your pharmacy and just have your doc call the pharmacy with the correct dosage? That might save you some time... Best wishes to you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 1:30pm

Nausea is miserable. I hope your prescription gets straightened out and you feel better very soon, Molly.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 1:32pm

Molly,

I can certainly identify with you about the morning sickness. I had it for two solid months, and then gradually tapering off for another month. At about 5 weeks the nausea came at all times of day, but by 7 wks it was mostly in morning but every single morning. I usually got sick by mid- to late- morning (sometimes more than once) and once that happened would be good for the rest of the day, so I lived with it and didn't inquire about a prescription (early on an OB had recommended ginger, which helped temporarily but then also started making me sick). I tried wrist bands but they didn't seem to help either. If I had known there was a scrip that could have helped, I might have looked into it, but for me actually vomiting was the only thing that

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 3:26pm

Thanks ladies for your kind words. I'm really struggling over here. Fingers crossed that the medicine will help.

Molly