15 weeks and still exhausted

iVillage Member
15 weeks and still exhausted
Thu, 05-13-2010 - 10:27pm
Is this normal?
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-17-2010 - 11:57pm
I think it's probably pretty normal. I was tired throughout most of my pregnancy this time around. Remember, every pregnancy is (or can be) different. Hang in there and rest whenever you can.
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2010 - 5:46pm

I agree with Joan. I always thought that I was so tired with my first two pregnancies...and I worked full-time outside of the home, but now I'm even more exhausted than before.

Yes, I did finally begin to feel some pep in my step during the 2nd trimester, but with being home full-time and two littles to chase after I'm constantly on the go. I truly believed in some fantasy "nap time" as a SAHM, but apparently that is not the reality! I also seem to be doing a lot more bending over and picking up stuff than ever before and by 8 PM I'm toast! LOL

Now that I've hit the 3rd trimester, the sleepies are setting in once again.

Hoping that since it's been a few days since you posted that you are beginning to feel better. Perhaps between 16 and 20 weeks? And remember, in all seriousness, your body is actually working harder than a mountain climber. Not kidding. So it goes to figure that you'd be tired!

Here's to more energy,
Val