Look like I could pop soon

iVillage Member
Look like I could pop soon
Sun, 05-23-2010 - 1:24pm

I am now officially in the third trimester and. with nearly three months to go (if I carry to term), I look like I should be popping this little boy out next month sometime. And he's still got a lot of growing to do. It's pretty much all belly for me right now (maybe a little bit of boobs)-- I mean, I don't look like I'm getting heavy all over but my belly is massive already.

I am going for another prenatal on Wednesday, and I plan to ask the doc to do another ultrasound soon (which he said isn't typically ordered, and perhaps begin doing NSTs-- are these standard in all pregnancies, or AMA pregnancies, these days?

I am trying not to worry too much. I know everyone carries differently, but I am getting concerned about how hard it might be to get myself around my the end, or any complications with the birth. Just venting, mainly. Everything feels fine at this point, but you all know worrying kind of goes with the territory here.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-01-2010 - 1:05pm

I'm really not too big for seven months - but keep getting surprised everytime belly gets in my way - and that seems to be happening more and more often.

I am, however,

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-01-2010 - 11:15am

Yep, I'm 5 months, and a nurse at church asked me how many weeks I have left. I laughed heartily - 4 more month. I carry babies all out front, so she'll be seeing more and more of me in the front and less and less behind.

But I don't mind.

Especially if one has belly fat pre-pregnancy, that's where the baby shows quickly.

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me

KelliSue

Laugh a little - www.kellikolz.blogspot.com

pregnancy

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-25-2010 - 2:57pm

Thanks Joan. I Know I'll make it one way or another. On top of everything, even though I live in Northern VT, it's been hot the past few days (mid-80s), so if 't going to be a a long, hot summer, I plan to spend a good part of it at the lake cooling off (beached whale or not!)

How's little Joey doing? Are you completely exhausted? Hope you're well.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 9:42pm
Hi Karen. I can TOTALLY relate to how you feel. As big as you feel, trust me, your body will handle it. Albeit, we all handle it differently... I certainly didn't/don't handle pregnancy as well as most other women do, but despite how big, how uncomfortable, and how miserable I was, my body still handled it; yours will too, I'm sure. Hang in there and remember what we did throughout that first trimester........take things one day at a time. You have my empathy, for sure. I know exactly how you feel, my friend!
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 11:03am

I can totally relate! I am not quite 3 months and I am pretty big. I always get really big. Even my mom makes comments about how big I am the entire pregnancy. Is this your first baby? This is my 7th but I have gotten really big every time. I am sure your doctor will be able to reassure you. Keep us updated!

Blessings,
Wendy, Homeschooling Mama expecting #7, Dec. 7