Val and Karen

iVillage Member
Val and Karen
Wed, 06-30-2010 - 9:44am
Hello, ladies! How are you? Just checking in to see how you are... please let us know what's going on. Hope you're well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-30-2010 - 1:45pm

Hi Joan!!!

I'm alive...and well? That might not be quite so accurate as I certainly don't feel well!!! No problems, nothing wrong, just exhausted, exhausted, exhausted!!!

I seem to remember you feeling this way towards the end. I never thought this would be so hard.

Not sure if it's the gestational diabetes, two preschoolers, or being almost 41, but I just don't remember feeling this way with baby #2.

Anyway, HOW ARE YOU?!!! How's mommyhood the 3rd time around? I'm getting so excited as my delivery date draws near! I'm off to update my status.

Thanks for checking in on me!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-02-2010 - 8:51pm

Sorry I've also been kind of MIA these days. Been quite busy but also kind of feel ready to hibernate during the end of my pregnancy, if only I could. It's getting harder to walk, the back pain is kicking in, and if people don't stop making comments about the size of my belly, I'm going to go off on someone one of these days.

Anyway, in the home stretch now and so ready to have this boy in my life. Glad you're doing well.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-02-2010 - 10:15pm
It's great to hear from both of you. Aside from the usual exhaustion and major discomfort, I'm glad to hear everything is well with you and your babes! I hope to see more updates from each of you as the big day gets closer and closer... : ) Hang in there, my friends!
Photobucket

Photobucket