Another miscarriage

iVillage Member
Another miscarriage
Sun, 08-01-2010 - 8:52pm

I started bleeding suddenly and heavily a couple hours ago. This is my second MC in a year. I really believed I would have a baby this time just like I did last year.

At least it was earlier on than last time. I am about eight weeks. My first two pregnancies went fine. Two PG then two MC. Maybe my eggs are too old for this stuff. I wish they would not come down the tube if they aren't good ones.

I said the last few weeks that I would not go through another PG. Now I'm thinking one more try. I'm so freaking hard headed. I don't know. Now I have to tell my husband. He will be devastated. He wants a baby so, so badly. Now I'm thinking maybe he should find a woman who can have one with him. That's some insecure stuff, huh? To put it like my Son, This sucks.

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-05-2011 - 3:59am
I'm SO VERY SORRY! I totally understand your pain. I have endured 6 m/c...one at 14 wks. I understand the feelings. My advice to you is to allow yourself to morn the loss of this life...it WAS a life. Grieve it and don't deny your sadness.
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-13-2011 - 11:34am

I'm so very sorry..

I totally understand what you're feeling

Wendy

Pages