Thank you for setting up the roll (m)

iVillage Member
Thank you for setting up the roll (m)
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 7:12am
call, mica999. I noticed you double posted the 1st trimester. Can you go in and delete one of them before anyone posts to it?

I'm doing something similar on the other board I frequent (my son's playgroup). I like the idea of dating the roll calls so we can see who is here and when. How often do you think we should make a new one? I don't think this board is busy enough to do it every week (same with my son's playgroup board). What do you think?

Also, should we have a roll call for our graduates?!?!?

Thanks again. And I apologize for not remembering your name! I'll have to find you on the roll call!!

-Amy.

"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world."

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 8:16am
Oops, yes of course I'll add the graduates! That was just an oversight on my part.

I tried to edit my double post as soon as I saw I had done it, but it looks like I can edit only the body of my post, not the heading. I just have to hope people notice the test that says "Don't post here"

As for how frequently to do it, I don't think we need to decide now; we can just see how it goes. It seemed on the old board that the roll call filled up fairly quickly, even though the board didn't archive that often. It seems like the roll call was the most popular part of the board. I hope that having it look a *little* like the old way will encourage people to post.

Dawna (41) dh (39) dd Dini (13 months) and little Guacamole, EDD Aug 1.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting