Do you think we could do a roll call by

iVillage Member
Do you think we could do a roll call by
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 8:53am
months? I would love to see who all is due in July. I am due the first of the month so I am going to be right along with the girls that are due the end of June too! How exciting!

Im not familiar enough with this new board to start something! Can anyone help?

Mollie

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:07pm
I'm not sure how to do it other than just to post 8 different headings (I was going to say 12 headings, but I guess we probably don't have any members due in February!)

Doing it as subheadings under one main post, like we used to do, would only work if you were looking at it in outline view.

But I'm just thinking, with the number of posters we have, can you just skim through the people in the same trimester as you to see whose EDD is close to yours?

Or you could just post a hello to all June/July mommies to see who wants to compare notes. My official EDD is Aug 1, but I expect to deliver by c-section around July 15

Dawna

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 7:04pm
I agree with Dawna, Mollie. In the old format, it would have been easier to do that and then scan the list to see how many others were due around the same time. It's too bad, because I agree that it would be fun to see a roll in order of who's due next. :o( In this format, I think it will be easier to scan each trimester and look for similar due dates. I do like Dawna's idea of starting a new Discussion and asking for others due around the same time. Then you could make note of their name and watch for their posts or ask questions of them. I may even due that!\

-Amy. EDD Aug/Sept

"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world."