Good morning 8/03 buddies!

iVillage Member
Good morning 8/03 buddies!
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 11:20am
Hello Ladies!

How are you feeling? Did you have a nice weekend? I had a busy weekend getting my house ready for company this week. My belly grew a little bit during the week, and I'm hungrier than the usual. I'm craving salads and strawberries and cold stone strawberry cheesecake ice cream (with lots of whipped cream and graham cracker topping).

What are you ladies doing for Easter weekend?

Today I'm calling a housekeeper lady to come and help me with my spring cleaning, lately I seem to run out of energy fast. My belly gets on the way of some of my favorite projects, gardening is a big chore instead of a pleasurable hobby.

My dog Millie needs to be grommed, and I usually do it. I'll have to pay the $40.00 to have her done by a dog groomer. I get tired fast lately. Other than that, I'm having a great pregnancy and look forward to pop out this baby in August.

Have a great day!

Rossana EDD 8/30

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 4:31pm
You know, Rosanna, I was just thinking that I've gotten bigger this past week. My husband even commented that I'm "poking out". This weekend I began Spring cleaning. It would be nice to get a cleaning lady, but at this point I'd spend so much time cleaning in preparation for the cleaning lady that it would probably not be worth it. My weekend was "okay", but I have had the worse cold that I can remember, and it doesn't seem to want to let go. Other than that, the weather is beautiful, and my family is happy that this is spring break from school.

And, Sharon, how are you? Just 3 complete months to go, and just parts of others. August will be here soon.

Alex edd 8/15

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-15-2003 - 3:24pm
Hey Alex,

You are right about cleaning before the housekeeper lady came over. I cleaned house all day yesterday and she came over today. She cleaned all the bathrooms and the floors. She was here for only 3 hrs, but it was nice to have her scrub the tubs and toilets.

Today I looked at my belly and it looks like a basketball ready to pop. That line in the middle is starting to appear and it's greenish in color I also felt an unusual discomfort, it felt like my belly was ripping apart in the middle, it was weird!

How are you feeling? Is your cold gone yet?

Rossana EDD 8/30

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 9:56am
Hi There,

My cold is hanging on for dear life. I actually had to go to the emergency room a few nights ago because I was having what I felt were "contractions". In retrospect, I think that I was coughing so hard that it was causing the cramping, but when I called the doctor, he suggested that I go to get it checked out. What I got was a couple of prescriptions - both for the cold, and today (for the first time in more than a week) I am feeling better.

A green line???? Mine is sort of brownish, but it is getting darker. And can you believe that our tummies will probably double in size? The fun thing about this stage of pregnancy (for me) is that I don't feel extraordinarily pregnant, probably not as pregnant as I look! I still haven't had any strangers asking me when I'm due, so I think that maybe I look more fat than definitely pregnant. It can also be that most of my tops are very loose fitting. In my opinion (and the opinions of family members) I look very definitely pregnant. My belly is moving up to my eyebrows :-) The good thing is that this little girl is kicking all of the time. She's actually much more active than my son was at this stage in the pregnancy.

Well, sweeties, be blessed and have a great weekend. I haven't been able to get on the computer as much lately, but I check when I can to see how you're doing.

Alex edd 8/15