EDD November

iVillage Member
EDD November
Fri, 05-09-2003 - 2:06pm
I am Paula 43 with a EDD of 11/27.
iVillage Member
In reply to: calibnd
Fri, 05-09-2003 - 6:40pm
Welcome Paula. I'm Cynthia with EDD of 11/18. I'm 43 will be 44 at delivery. I have two other birth children, Violet 7, Georgia 5 and one adopted child, Becky. This one was a total shock and completely unexpected. My DH and I almost were divorced and may still be over this one. Read my post " 43 and Preg with #4 and DH says no way" on the unexpected board.

Feel free to e-mail me directly! Keep in touch.

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 11:40am
Hi - I am Jessica,am 41 with an EDD of 11/12. I live in CT and am very excited and nervous! This is my first pregnancy after 2 m/c.
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 12:12pm
Hi Jessica, I went though 2 m/c's last year 1/02 and 8/02. So, I totally understand what you are feeling. I was/am very nervous about this pg. I know they say your safe after your first trimester but I won't stop worring until I deliver a healthy baby. Keep me posted on how your doing.

Paula EDD11/27

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2003 - 11:07am
I'm 44 expecting my first baby (a girl!) on 11-17. This pregnancy is a total surprise and DH and I are absolutely thrilled now that I've gotten a clean bill of health per the CVS test. We go "public" this weekend when we visit my parents for Memorial Day. I'm still a little afraid to get too excited thanks to all of the depressing news from doctors, etc., about my age.
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-26-2003 - 1:42am
I'm 42 and due 11/06. I have three other children and thought we were done - this was a total surprise! I am very glad to be over with the first trimester. I didn't get morning sickness exactly, but had flu-like symptoms, which I'd never experienced before.

Chicagojazzbay, I don't know why you might still be afraid to get excited. If you've had the CVS and have gotten over the 12-week mark, isn't it pretty much smooth sailing from here on out? I think you're past the worst. Are you showing yet?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 10:53am
I am 39 as of yesterday and pregnant with my 3rd child. EDD is Nov. 28th. My current children are DD who is 18 and DS who is 15.

I am really nervous about having an amniocentesis which is scheduled for Friday, June 13. Hopefully it will be a lucky day.

It really helps to read the boards, especially about all the good test results!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 6:31pm

Finally told my parents and brother and sister in law in person over the Memorial Day weekend. Everyone is thrilled and I'm starting to share their excitement. Took the AFP test on Tuesday and am hoping for results tomorrow. I keep thinking "once I get past this hurdle, I can relax," but then something else comes up. I'm just beginning to show...so far my weight gain has been confined to breasts and a little tummy, so if I wear loose clothing it's hard to tell. I had to tell a few key executives at my office about my condition as they were about to promote me to a very stressful new position that would involve lots of travel and long hours...I felt I had to decline because I probably will resign after I give birth and I couldn't in good conscience accept the job and then quit in a few months, leaving them in the lurch. I also don't know if I will be up to it physically in the next few months. I probably will have to announce the news to my staff and others soon because word will soon get out....people love to gossip.