SNOW STORM

iVillage Member
SNOW STORM
Sat, 12-05-2009 - 2:22pm
So last night we had a snow storm going barreling through our city dumping 20 cm of snow which is a ton of snow and until then we were having a "dry' winter (very little snow) and I was enjoying that I have enclosed pictures of the snow that was removed off my driveway (the car in the street is stuck) Oh the JOY!!!
Pregnancy ticker
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: iam4everlost
Sun, 12-06-2009 - 10:11am
Oh, the snow finally started falling here in Northern Ontario, too. Ugh! We've had a very mild, dry winter thus far, too, then about two days ago the snow started. They grated our streets Thursday night after only about 1 1/2" of snow fell -- I think they had to get the crews out to do something after not sending them out at all yet this year. We're supposed to get several inches today/tonight. I fly to Toronto early, early tomorrow morning so I hope it stops before then so I don't experience any flight delays, etc.. Normally by this time of year we have at least a foot of snow on the ground; this year, only a few inches are on the ground so far. But I'm not complaining! : ) Lovely pics, thanks for posting them!

Photobucket

Photobucket