Hi

iVillage Member
Hi
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 5:28pm

Hi, just wanted to tell you all a bit about myself.

iVillage Member
In reply to: msmurphman
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 9:18pm

Hello and Welcome

My name is Carly I am 46 and expecting twin boys due feb 10/10 but will be delivering sometime in January.

WOW You are almost due. Do you have a c-section date set already?
So sorry about your previous loss but I am happy to hear that this pregnancy is going well.
I would think considering your past that to have lingering fear would be nature but please remember no two pregnancies are the same and reoccurrence is unlikely ( I know that nothing will lessen the fear but you holding your beautiful baby) Do you know what the gender is? have you picked out a name? yes I am pretty nosey ..sorry!!

hoping to get to know you better

Carly

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 10:52pm
Hi. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 7:11am

Hi Carley,

You are not nosey...I am the same way.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 7:18am

Hi Carol,

Yes it won't be long now!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 12:29pm
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your expected baby! How exciting -- a New Year's baby! I can certainly understand your anxiety about delivering this baby; you've been through so much. I'm sending you lots of healthy baby vibes and hope your delivery goes well. You don't have much longer at all! I'm Joan, just turned 42, and am expecting are third baby around the middle of May. This is my fourth pregnancy but we have only two other children, a five year old daughter and a 23 month old daughter. This baby is a boy so we're in for a whole new experience! I hope to see you posting around during these last weeks of your pregnancy. Welcome again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 12:35pm

I just saw your response to Carly and saw where you live. For safety reasons and for your own protection, you might want to withhold personal information like that. I don't mind that you posted it and I'm sure others don't either, I just want you to be safe. : )

Anyway, I spent a lot of time in St. John. I traveled there frequently for business for about two years until I relocated to Northern Ontario where I now live with my husband and two children. I stayed at the Hilton every time I traveled there and loved it. I usually flew into Bangor, ME, then drove the Airline through Calais and St. Stephen. I miss traveling there as I made many friends in St. John whom I haven't seen in years. What a small world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 3:33pm

Thanks