Update

iVillage Member
Update
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 3:21pm

Hi everyone,

I had introduced myself back in late October but wanted to update other older mothers.

We found out last week via full ultrasound that we are having a .......BOY! My husband and rest of the family are thrilled. (We also have an almost 2 year old daughter.) All of my tests came back very positive so the doctors are optimistic that our baby should be perfectly healthy.

The only "problem" I am feeling from this pregnancy at my age is a need for a daily nap, even now well into my 2nd trimester. Our daughter is tiring me out from her super-activity; she is very very active, which is great but I need to rest at the same time she takes her nap. I have come to the conclusion that this is normal with all mothers to be who already have children.

Alright, time to do some housework before she wakes up for round 2 of today!

Gisele

iVillage Member
In reply to: gsb0214
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 3:59pm

Congratulations on your baby boy!

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-19-2010 - 12:49pm
Hello, again, Giselle. Thanks so much for the update. How great that it sounds like your little bundle is a healthy one! We're expecting a boy this time, too. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about it after having two girls... Anyway, it's great to hear from you. I'm tired a lot, too so it's not just you. : ) I hope to see you posting around some more. Best wishes to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-20-2010 - 4:01pm

Hi Gisele, congratulations on the great update and on your baby boy!

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-21-2010 - 4:40pm
Hi! Congratulations! I recently found out I am having a boy too! I totally agree with you about the fatigue. I take a nap every chance I get. It takes priority over chores right now! My favorite thing is to snuggle up with DD in bed and we both take a long nap together!
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

family

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker