Addicted to th EPT!!!!

iVillage Member
Addicted to th EPT!!!!
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 1:48pm

Help!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 2:30pm

Melinda,

First I want to say I'm so sorry for your recent loss. I am 42 and due to become a mom for the first time at age 43. While I'm not married (and my pregnancy wasn't exactly "planned"), I'm excited to be going through this process. I'm still fairly early, but so far, so good. I understand there's great fear

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 6:23pm

Hi Melinda. I remember you. : ) Welcome back. I don't know much about what can trigger a false positive on HPT's, but I do know that they are extremely, extremely rare. The ladies on the TTC Over 40 board could probably tell you what, if anything, might trigger a false positive; they know SOOOO much about that kind of stuff. Maybe pose a quick question to them. But in the meantime, I'm going to say CONGRATULATIONS! It sounds to me like you just might be pregnant. Like the PP said, try not to lose yourself in what happened before. This is a whole new pregnancy and a whole new beginning. Try to enjoy yourself this weekend -- you deserve it! Let us know upon your return what the three other HPT's read. I look forward to seeing an update from you AND from hearing all about your Valentine's weekend getaway! Best wishes to you.

Here's the link to the TTC Over 40 board. I bet they'll be able to give you lots of info. I look forward to seeing you back over here. : )

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppttcaf40

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-13-2010 - 10:11am

Hey I remember what that was like reading test after test.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-17-2010 - 5:48pm

Hi Melinda, I've very sorry for your loss at 11 weeks. I remember you from this past fall.

It is my understanding that research has shown that in the vast majority of