My amazing find!

iVillage Member
My amazing find!
Thu, 03-04-2010 - 2:39pm

http://www.ringgerclothing.com/shop.php?i=WM-0100DT

I'm modest, I like my skirts to cover my knees, and during the winter especially, if I can wear wool socks and my boots, even better!

I hate to shave my legs while pregnant so I lean toward longer skirts with sandals during the summer. Ok, so my leg hairs are blonde anyway, so it's not an issue.

But finding long maternity skirts in a 20W did become an issue. And I'm not really interested in wearing shorts all summer long while pregnant. Jeans get far too hot, so I prefer capris and skirts that hit my shin bones.

After searching for a denim skirt in 20W maternity, I finally exhausted myself and found the link above. For around $30, I'll have one in a few weeks. YAY!

I have some elastic waist and drawstring skirts that I'll wear to church and a couple of maternity dresses and capris and some fall clothing, but not summer maternity clothes. With all the maternity shirts I have this denim skirt should become a favorite to just toss on! And it seems sturdy enough I can garden in it, kneel in it, and not worry about having my backside exposed.

I do love a good maternity find. It's not that hard to find at work career wear in maternity, compared to on the farm work wear. LOL.

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me

KelliSue

Laugh a little - www.kellikolz.blogspot.com

pregnancy

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me