Think I could be PG

iVillage Member
Think I could be PG
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 9:15pm

Hello..

It's been awhile since I visited iVillage, my dd is almost 2.5 now.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 9:48pm
Hello, Casey, and welcome back. I'll say congratulations because it sure sounds like you might be pregnant... Go get a HPT and test so we know for sure, LOL! : ) Pregnancy is scary for anyone at any age (at least in my opinion). And I think that's true for women who were trying to get pregnant as much as it is for women who surprisingly find themselves pregnant. When we factor our "advanced" age into the equation, things seem much more complicated than they are for younger women. But at the end of the day, we still have the odds largely in our favor to deliver a healthy baby. Yes, there are some increased risks, but even so, we still have a better chance of having a healthy baby than not. Nine months/40 weeks sounds like a LOOOONG time but I've found that by trying to take things one day at a time, things seem to go by much more quickly than if I dwell on the number of weeks left 'til my due date (which incidentally, is exactly 10 for me. Not that I'm counting or anything, LOL!). Hang in there, visit us, and post as much as you'd like about your fears, concerns, questions, or random thoughts. The ladies here have a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and qualified insight that will likely serve as a huge support system for you. I look forward to seeing you posting around. And please, go take that HPT test!!!! : ) Best wishes to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-16-2010 - 10:03am

Test you silly girl!

Good luck. I'm 43, you can do it too.

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me

KelliSue

Laugh a little - www.kellikolz.blogspot.com

pregnancy

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,