44 and what???

iVillage Member
44 and what???
Wed, 03-24-2010 - 1:16pm

My name is Kim. I just turned 44

iVillage Member
In reply to: kimmysue04
Wed, 03-24-2010 - 1:28pm

Hello, Kim, and welcome. Congratulations on baby #7. You don't sound like a downer at all - many of us here have felt the same way you feel. Like you alluded to, those of us not initially thrilled at the prospect of having another child or being pregnant have come to appreciate -- and in fact, be happy and excited about -- having another baby. The 40 weeks it takes us to grow these babies certainly helps with that (in my opinion).

I'm Joan, am 42, and am pregnant with #3 who's a boy and is due in May. We have two young girls, a five year old and a two year old so the idea of raising a boy is a bit daunting to me but I'm sure I'll roll with the punches and figure it out eventually. : ) I hope you'll post with updates about your progress and questions you might have about your pregnancy, telling other folks and/or your other children. Random thoughts are always welcome, too. I think you'll find tons of support and camaraderie here so I hope you'll stick with us for this journey. Best wishes to you and congrats again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: kimmysue04
Wed, 03-24-2010 - 7:56pm

Congrats, Kim.

I can only imagine the roller coaster of emotions that you are experiencing. You take all the time you need and post as often as you like! We are all here to support you, regardless of "where" you are in this journey.

BTW...my name is Valerie and I am 40. I will be 3-weeks shy of my 41st birthday when I deliver Baby #3. I actually feel like the odd man out...we actually were trying to conceive our 3rd baby. Still, I've experienced a range of emotions from fear to exhiliration.

Wishing you all the best,
Valerie