"Hi" :) Newbie here....

iVillage Member
"Hi" :) Newbie here....
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 12:40pm

Hi Ladies,

I have been lurking around for a few days and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Sandy (40) and pregnant with #5. We are super excited after a long TTC journey, and loss. I will admit there are a lot more fears this time around because of my age and I am glad I found this board.

So far this pregnancy has been so different. I had about a week of spotting during week 5-6 that has since subsided. We have had 3 u/s, 5w2d yolk sac and sac, 6w2d showed baby with h/b and then at our most recent appt 9w3d u/s showed baby was growing right on track. Trying to be hopeful and positive but still afraid to get to excited....

Hope to get to hang out here for the next 7 months! and get to know you all :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=kalibratx4"><

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 11:07pm
Congratulations Sandy! Sounds like things are going well for you and that latest little bean. I hope you have a happy and healthy 7 more months! I'm Carol and I'm expecting #7 at age 46.

Carol, mom to 6PhotobucketPhotobucket

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-17-2010 - 11:38pm
Hello, Sandy, and welcome. And most importantly, congratulations! I'm sending lots of sticky baby vibes your way! I'm glad you found this board. I think you'll find tons of support here as well as all kinds of tips from the ladies here who are a wealth of information, experience, suggestions, and advice. I hope you continue to feel well. Please keep us posted on your progress.
Photobucket

Photobucket