I couldn't resist the sale...

iVillage Member
I couldn't resist the sale...
Tue, 07-06-2010 - 8:15am

I told myself I wouldn't start shopping until after my first trimester but I couldn't resist an 'end of the season' sale with baby clothes up to 50% off and an additional 20% off for the 4th of July.

baby development
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-07-2010 - 1:09pm

How cute!

I have bought NOTHING...not even a new stroller/car seat travel system! HA!

I guess that's what happens when you are grandSON #6 and Baby Brother #2...you get loads of hand-me-downs!

I just had a minor breakdown last night (contractions, hormones, irritability, exhaustion, etc.!) and was telling my husband that I needed a car seat sooner rather than later (3 weeks 1 day until delivery) and I thought it would be nice if Baby Boy had his OWN coming home from the hospital outfit! HA!!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself!!!

I guess one thing I did do was splurge on the new shared bedroom/nursery. Due to my loss history I was always super fearful of getting ahead of myself and so neither of my kiddos had a beautiful nursery. Well, not this time! Since big brother (age 3) will be sharing a room, I did go all out this late spring/early summer to paint, wallpaper, purchase big boy furniture, etc. So I guess that's where I spent my dinero! LOL