17 week appt

iVillage Member
17 week appt
Wed, 06-06-2007 - 9:04am

Gained 2lbs. surprisingly only that. I am a bad girl.

Babies hb was in the high 150's. Funny thing happened when he put the doppler on. We have a radio station tower by the office. Well you guessed it. My baby is a DJ.It picked up the radio station. He had a hard time finding the bugger, kept moving. I told him it could pick up the radio station 2 miles away put you can't find the baby right here. There was to much interference. It worked out though.

Had my blood work for the spina bifida screening and cystic fibrosis. Was almost home when the office called saying they forgot to get a tube, can I come right back. Well I go back and they had to stick me 2 more times. Can you say "OUCH".

So the doc said if everything is ok that I won't hear from them. They will get the results in by next wed. I will update then.

I am scheduled for my level 11 on June 13th.( hubby's b day) Fingers and toes crossed. Saying lots of prayers. They just called and had to move it up 2 weeks. Yippee. Something good happened today.

iVillage Member
In reply to: boycrewof6
Thu, 06-07-2007 - 10:14am

I'm glad everything looks good for you so far. Are you looking forward to your big u/s? I was so nervous and excited before mine. Make sure to let us know how it goes.

Michele

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-08-2007 - 12:15pm

It sounds like everything went really good. I am so happy. I go next week for my 17 week appointment, I am so nervous.
I bet you can't wait to have the ultra sound done. I know i can't.
Let us know how it goes.

Jill

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-13-2007 - 9:27pm

How did your level II go?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket