Level II utrasound results

iVillage Member
Level II utrasound results
Fri, 06-15-2007 - 10:13am

Had it done on Wednesday.

My baby is Healthy and another Boy. (Boy #7)

He measured right on time, no soft markers were seen. And he liked showing off his turtle but not his face. He kept turning from us or lying face down with hands in the air. He had the hiccups too.

The ultrasound tech was so kind to us. She was just as excited to see the baby as us. Like it was her baby. We even got 3d pictures. But since I am only 18weeks he looks like a skeleton. He looks like our other boys, what would I expect.

I told the tech you made this so much a joy for us and she said that she loves seeing a healthy baby. Last week was a bad week, she said they had to tell 3 mothers that something was wrong. She said nothing to bad but it is hard for the staff.

I am in love with another boy.
I can't wait to meet him.

I am thinking of naming him Liam Patrick. DH doesn't like is so much. But I will work on him.

That's the scoop right now.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-15-2007 - 10:24am

Wow!!! Congrats

just think two more and you have a baseball team! I am so happy for you! Im so happy that everything is going well. See he is being defiant already turning over like that on ya... LOL

Patrick is a great name, My first born son is named Patrick, he is a hard worker, kind hearted and even at 16 still kisses his mother good night. His grades could be better but hey I still get kisses.

Good luck

dyan

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-15-2007 - 3:14pm

Congratulations on your healthy baby boy!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-15-2007 - 4:08pm

Congrats on another baby boy. I can't believe 7 in a row. I am so glad to hear that you found out he is healthy. It must be such a relief to know. I can't wait till I get my ultra sound. Are the other boys excited that you are having another boy.

Jill

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-15-2007 - 10:57pm

Yay! That's wonderful! I always wanted to name a boy Liam...I think it's a beautiful name. Hey, you're giving your husband 7 sons! The least he should do is let you name this one Liam! :)

Congrats!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-27-2007 - 8:59pm

What fantastic news! I am really delighted for you and the rest of your boys:). Now you can just enjoy the rest of your journey....xx

-Linda

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobuckethref="http://tickers.families.com/">