doctors appointment

iVillage Member
doctors appointment
Sat, 12-01-2007 - 9:56pm

Yesterday I had a doc appointment and I am currently 34 weeks, he said to take it easy because my cervix is already opened to one finger tip...

I am sure that its nothing, but I still have to hold out for 2 more weeks, I want my baby fully develped before his birth.

Dyan

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2007 - 8:57am
I just saw this post, Diane. Yep take it easy, you want your baby boy to cook a little longer. Wow, 34 weeks already, looks like you may get a 2007 baby!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2007 - 10:16am

To be very honest.. I sure do want a 2007 baby... you know that tax deduction an all.

I know I have to take it easy, and I have been trying too, now that I have calmed down since the death of my kitty cat.. I am not crying when i am sitting idle and I can relax, and dont have to keep busy to keep my mind off if her.

But I know.. that this baby boy needs to stay inside at least till im 36 weeks.. tomorrow I am 35 weeks even though the ticker says its today.... so one more week I have to hold on.. after that I told my hubby we could do it every night.... LOL... he is totally looking forward to that, this pregnancy has sucked for him, because my sex drive was so low.. he would have had to dig a hole to find it... LOL

Thanks for note.

Dyan

you know I think you would make a great community leader for this board. And since Ill be having baby soon, I think you should apply!

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2007 - 10:34am

At least you have had some sex during your pg! I have been on pelvic rest since the beginning practically. Now it will definately be until the end of the pregnancy. We still keep kidding around that we'll make up for it as soon as the baby is here. No waiting that 6 week post partum crap, LOL! I haven't really thought about being CL. I'm not sure I'll have much time with my now

Photobucket