Arg Another Blood Test

iVillage Member
Arg Another Blood Test
Thu, 05-01-2008 - 11:15pm
Well my visit with the OB/GYN went well today other than because it's been 2years since I had blood work to see how fertile I still am...I have to get a blood test...but I have to wait until the third day of my next period...arg so now it will be about the 21st before he will know if I am still fertile...two years ago my numbers were excellent...he actually said my reproductive system was that of a 25year old not so bad for 39...so hopefully things havent changed to much in two years...lol

Passionate about Life!

My Favorite Place!

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-14-2008 - 10:51pm

hmmm blood tests ick...

what ever happened to the old fashioned way of finding out if you were still fertile.. My making love.. well my way may not be the most accurate, but Its much more fun then losing blood!

how did the blood test turn out?

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2008 - 12:35am

Hi cl-dyan...the blood test is needed before my OB/GYN will do my reversal...if my fertility numbers are not high enough he won't do my reversal... :-( so in this process I have to wait until the third day of my period and then it will be about a week...so I will probably know by next friday if things will be a go... :-)

Passionate about Life!

My Favorite Place!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2008 - 3:49pm
OHHHHHHHH sorry, I forgot you were going for a reversal.. My mistake! you know I have so many children that my mind is broken. Well then I hope your numbers are high high high!!!!! Good luck

baby Mikey at 2 months Wow what a change

baby development