New mom + grandma status update

iVillage Member
New mom + grandma status update
Sun, 07-20-2008 - 1:42am

Those of you that followed my pregnancy (I delivered in April) will remember that I was also pregnant with my daughter-which is due any day now.

Well, my son and his finance have been TTC for over a year now. They just found out that she is finally pregnant. They are so excited and so am I.

I just thought I would update and share my good news.

sakari small

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2008 - 12:19am

Thats great news!! wow babies everywhere, Xmas is going to be fun fun fun... little kids make xmas lots more fun...

Dyan

baby Mikey at 2 months Wow what a change

baby development

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2008 - 9:22am
I know what you mean about the holidays. When my kids grew up, I SO missed all the holidays and getting to play Santa and the Easter bunny etc. I missed all those things. When they become teenagers or adults, I find it so hard to buy presents for them. They have everythiing they need and you

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2008 - 9:54pm

I just love that last photo of your little one, she is like saying "yep I am all that!!!" so cute

I cant wait for xmas this year and the tree and the lights oh and I cant wait to see if our little man likes our 4 foot singing santa..after all he likes the singing billy bass LOL

Dyan

baby development

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-28-2008 - 12:55am

Wow, I just realized that I posted this the same day that my daughter went into labor and had my new grandbaby the next morning. lol

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-30-2008 - 5:44pm

I know what you mean, we call our son Mr. Gribbles because he drools everywhere.. he will grow up thinking thats his name too.. but hey there are worse nick names then pretty and Mr. Gribbles..

Dyan

baby development