3D Ultrasound pics!

iVillage Member
3D Ultrasound pics!
Wed, 10-01-2008 - 2:13pm
I really wanted to have a 3D ultrasound done, but we were trying to justify the cost when we have so many other upcoming expenses! We were scheduled for an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago to finish the Level 2 ultrasound that our little girl wouldn't cooperate for. There was a scheduling snafu, so when we went in for the scheduled regular ultrasound, the technician was VERY nice, and she gave us a FREE 3D session for about 15 minutes! It was incredible! I was just over 28 weeks when we had this done. We are due sometime around December 12...I'm 42, and this is my first child! :) Right now I think she looks like my husband, darn it! :)
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-02-2008 - 5:36am

Looks like a baby!

Mom to Jeffrey, a 7 year old ball of fire,&nbs

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-08-2008 - 3:07pm

I love the 3d/4d ultrasounds. They really aren't that expensive here were I'm at and they were well worth the money. I first went when I was 15 weeks to find out the sex of the baby. That visit was only $110. They spent 1 hour with me and I walked away with a cd and a vhs of the entire session, a goodie bag and 20 pictures in both 3d/4d and black and white.

Then I went again when I was 32 weeks. We got a discount since it was our 2nd visit ($89) and the baby was not cooperating at all. She spent 3 hours with me (even took her lunch hour) trying to get better pictures. You could see the fact, arms, legs and body, but she wouldn't keep her hands down long enough to get really good pictures. They brought me back another 4 times and didn't even charge me for any of those sessions...once again, trying to get a "better" picture. My baby was breech which is why it was so hard to get a good picture.

I would definately recommend the 3d/4d sessions to everyone. Well worth the money!

You baby pictures are beautiful and turned out really well! Good luck and keep us posted if you go again. It's truly amazing how they will change.

Sakari at 1 month old:

sakari small

Sakari at 2 months old

Photobucket

2 months old

Photobucket