iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2008 - 10:59pm

Stacey,

I am so happy for you!

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-10-2008 - 7:49pm

Hi,

I am staying now with my sister, she lives about 10 minutes from the hospital. I was staying with my Aunt, but she was driving me crazy, bugging me every 5 minutes. I couldn't get any rest. I really miss being home, it is really hard, but I know it is safer to be here. I have gone home for a few days here and there along the way so that helps.

I see my OB once a week. He says it could happen anytime and that since the previa is cleared up and the bleeding has stopped I may do this delivery vaginally. I was thinking that all along it would be a c-section so I am a bit scared. They are both head down and have been for some time. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. My OB says the latest it can go is 38 weeks and that it shouldn't go any longer. I can't even imagine it being two more weeks, I am so uncomfortable, but I will hang in there as long as I can for the safety of the babies.
It is has been a long road but I can finally see the end.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-14-2008 - 12:23am

OH Stacy that is totally awesome!!!!! I am so happy for your wonderful news.. And what great weights on the babies! Now its just a waiting game!

I wish you the best and a very uncomplicated delivery!

Dyan

baby development