Bad dream on u/s results

iVillage Member
Bad dream on u/s results
Wed, 12-10-2008 - 9:43am

I am having my u/s at 12 weeks.

Pregnancy ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-10-2008 - 2:12pm

Don't worry about the dreams. Pregnant women always seem to have crazy dreams at night. I will wake up from some and think that is the craziest thing and could never be in real life but yet I will dream something else the next night just as crazy. It is just our hormones in overdrive I guess.

Try not to stress out about the u/s. It is normal to feel worried as we are only human but we have to trust in God that he will take care of us. I have been through a lot with my pregnancy and I constantly pray to God and I think it is him that keeps me going and gives me the courage and faith to do everything I have done to get me and my baby this far along (I am currently 30 weeks and 4 days). Just try and think positive thoughts and if by some slim chance, things aren't what you thought they would be after the NT scan, don't worry there are many things that can be done. My 12 week NT scan went fine but the results from my bloodwork came back that I had an increased risk of Downs Syndrome and so I felt worried at first but then realized it was in God's hands as to what would be and that helped me relax a bit. I ended up having the amnio done and it turned out that he was completely fine! Of course, we discovered another issue during the amnio but it is not a common thing and I had surgery to help him with it and so far he is doing okay.

Let me know how things go at your u/s and if you need some uplifting, I will be glad to help you!

Michelle

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-10-2008 - 6:11pm

Just sending support -- I know of the anxieties of hoping that and ultrasound will go perfectly, I will be having my 12 week ultrasound at the beginning of Jan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/baisleac/Sig%20Requests/DF%206%20month%20blinkies/YOUR_USER_NAME.gif
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 6:16pm

Hi Michelle,

Your words are so kind. I really appreciate it.

Pregnancy ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2008 - 6:18pm

Thanks Janice,

I really appreicate the emotional support from this board.

Pregnancy ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2008 - 12:31am
I remember dreams like that, I had them (doesn't everyone?).

Shelli, married to Jason for 18 years, mom to Derek(15), Alyssa(12), and Carly (2/26/09)