finally got test results back!

iVillage Member
finally got test results back!
Fri, 01-09-2009 - 7:27pm

I finally got my glucose screen results back, took over a week because of the holiday schedule but I passed with flying colors, hooray! I was a little concerned I might come back borderline but it was only 86. On the other hand my thyroid is dropping off again, so we are increasing my meds but that was to be expected. And my anemia screen was good too. I am so glad the tests are coming back good, I am having such a miserable time with my stomach....I need a break somewhere!

Now that I have an appt every other week it seems like time is flying, and things are coming together. Today I was sitting and

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-10-2009 - 11:38pm

I am happy your test came back good.. yippy!!!! I didnt like drinking that yucky stuff, it was gross like flat over sugared pop.. bluck

I miss that feeling of the baby moving.. isnt it awesome.. oh and watching it too.. that was cool as well

im sure your tummy will eventually feel better, good luck

Dyan

My clan: Patrick Kathy, husband Ed, me, Eddie

Next row: Stephanie, Morgan Nick and baby Mikey on my lap

baby development

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 12:10am

What a great Christmas pic...you do have a clan!

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 1:16pm

Thats the first photo with all of us together, being an joined family.. we didnt have the luxuary of family photos.. the last one was when Ed and I got married, but baby mike wasnt part of it... well in theory he was LOL

thanks for the comment!

Dyan

My clan: Patrick Kathy, husband Ed, me, Eddie

Next row: Stephanie, Morgan Nick and baby Mikey on my lap

baby development

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-12-2009 - 2:31am
That is wonderful! The only benefit of GD that I found was gaining virtually nothing! Glad you don't have to go through that!

Michelle

Loving Mom to three

Michelle

Loving Mom to three rambunctious