BEDREST ORDERED

iVillage Member
BEDREST ORDERED
Fri, 10-09-2009 - 2:06pm

So My doctor has put me on bed rest, due to my cervix shortening,my Blood being on the high side.

My Ultra sound last week revealed that Baby B fluid is a little on the low side so now I have to drink 64 ounces of water a day which should help with that but then I have to run to the washroom a 100 times which interferes with stay put and relax ;). Other than all of this we are doing Great so I am warning everyone it would appear I will have a lot of free time to fill and could be bothering everyone out of boredom so sorry in advance. :0)

Pregnancy ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-09-2009 - 3:38pm
Oh, no!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-09-2009 - 4:24pm

Hey lets not stick me in bed longer than I need (18 weeks max) LOL
Planning to do online shopping you ask better question is can I stop, now that I have sooo much time to fill I fear I could go on a shopping spree. How many Magic Bullets can I order or how about a h2O mop a person can never go wrong there..help!!! I better hide my Macy's', Neimus Marcus cards for I can see danger in having them too close..
Actually I must confess and please don't judge me but I play The Sims 3 game and now I have a reason and time to devote to it..I know its sad me at my age loving a game but I do really I do .
Hubby bought me a hugh water bottle that hold 32 ounces I can manage maybe to drink that but I am dumbfounded on how to drink two of them a day..URGH!!! I love the idea of a cot by the toilet its not like I haven't slept by the toilet before ;)
Thanks for listening

How are you feeling these days!!

Pregnancy ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-09-2009 - 9:57pm

I'm glad you have a good attitude about your doc's orders.

Photobucket