I had my doctors appointment today and..

iVillage Member
I had my doctors appointment today and..
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 8:45pm

everything is great here are the babys stats

BABY A: 1lb 9 oz
HB 154

BABY B 1 lb 7 oz
HB 155

Both are transverse (sp?) for now

the doctor was happy that Baby B fluid level is now up over 10 ( not sure what it suppose to be ) my cervix hasn't changed and is closed so he has modify my bed rest I can now walk from my bedroom to living room to rest with my feet up on the couch, no going shopping, for walks, no heavy lifting, and no house work (really upset about that ;0)
My total weight gain to date is 17 lbs

Overall he is happy with my progress doing well for a AMA??? (hate that term)

I am Very Relieved!!!

~Carly
(cross posted)

Pregnancy ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 11:07am
What awesome news!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 1:56pm

Thank you, as for the no house work order I think I may have embellished to the doctor on how I clean on a daily basis, where I might have indicated that I vacuum daily instead of monthly, I also might have suggested that I dust and wash walls frequently instead of yearly and that all of my bathrooms receive a total cleaning top to bottom when really its just the guest one that does others get a wipe down. And then there's the I make all the beds when really I just close the door to the bedrooms...Just a few white lies how was I to know he order no housework.. :P
Anyways once the Boys are here I will have them plus the housework to contend with so for now I am on a break..I am soo BAD

By the way you do have a excuse for "the way your house is" its called being in the first trimester, having two small children and dealing with life. Don't be too hard on yourself at least you are not lying about it ;)

Are you feeling any better ?

Pregnancy ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 10:57pm
Thanks for the kind words.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-24-2009 - 12:36pm

I am glad you are feeling better, I never pay attention with they "age " the babies on my last US the tech said 23 weeks 3 days..and I looked at him and said yes I know 24 weeks!!!! it seems the ages change on the different tech in my case they are always younger at least you get to be ahead and not behind. Did you at least get to see the LO and see the HB.

~Carly

Pregnancy ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-26-2009 - 11:47am
Yes, I know I shouldn't bo so bothered by the change in dates but for some reason, since I *know* when we DTD and when I ovulated (either that night or the very next day), I feel like telling them they're wrong despite all their latest and greatest technology.

Photobucket