28 Wk Ultrasound

iVillage Member
28 Wk Ultrasound
Mon, 12-28-2009 - 5:10pm

Hi all--

Haven't posted here in a while! Hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays--I'm just glad I've got about 10 days off of work. It's heaven!

Had my 28 wk ultrasound today and everything measured really well with the bambino. He's measuring right on time although he's about 3 lbs already (my DS was 8 lbs 14 oz when born). I have my 28 wk (well 29) next Monday so we'll actually set the repeat cesarean date then--aiming for around March 18 or 19.

My hubby and 4 yr old son came with me today and I think it finally made it real to my DS. He thought it was cool to see the baby (even the 4D image), but then he started acting out a bit when we got home. I think he's a bit scared of what this new addition is going to mean to him.

This baby is all over the place--active and kicking all day long. The technician even remarked every time she felt a kick from him. She had to be really quick to get those images before he turned away.

In other news, I failed my 1 hr glucose test and am going back for the 3 hr one on Thursday. grrrr.

Have a happy new Year!

Victorria
Mom to Gus 11-17-05 (Cranbabies Board)
EDD March 16, 2010 -- another baby boy!

pregnancy

Photobucket

Victorria
Mom to Gus 11-17-05 (Cranbabies Board)
Mom to Heath 3-18-10

http://www.victorria.com/The_Wytcherley_Way/Photos.html#7

iVillage Member
In reply to: bojojohn
Thu, 12-31-2009 - 4:26am
Hello, Victorria. Thanks for updating us. I'm glad your ultrasound went well and that little bean of yours is doing well. Let us know when you have your definite c-section date. Boy, March isn't all that far away if you think about it; we're practically into January already...

Photobucket

Photobucket