36 Week Appointment

iVillage Member
36 Week Appointment
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 12:12pm

I had

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 5:03pm

Oh, Carly! I wish I could make you feel better. : ( I'll be 22 weeks Monday and I'm almost to the point where I want to be done, too, LOL! I don't feel badly about feeling that way though, it's not that I don't want the little one, I just don't want the little one inside me anymore if that makes sense. I was the same way with each of my girls, too. I truly am the world's worst pregnant person. I'm not ungrateful for getting pregnant, being pregnant, or having my children, I just simply feel like total, complete crapola while carrying them!

When is your c-section scheduled for again? I know it's coming up soon I just can't remember the date and haven't had enough time to look through your post that mentioned the date. I'm so glad you posted today because I've been wondering how you've been. I was hoping you'd post an update soon. : ) My hubby works at SAH so if you need an update on your hubby's grandmother, I'll ask him to see if he can keep you informed on what's happening with her if that would help the two of you at all. I'm sure you're being kept completely informed with all your husband's family still living in the Soo but I'll make the offer to you nonetheless.

Continue to be well, hang in there, and just take it day-by-day -- or maybe at this point hour-by-hour is more appropriate. I know how uncomfortable you are as those days are still vivid in my mind even after five and two years having passed of carrying my girls. The end is almost near, my friend. Keep smilin'!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 8:28pm

Wow Carly, you are so close!

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 10:54pm

Between bedrest and twins, you are so entitled to be over being pg! I may rival you and Joan as the world's most fed up pg person...I love my babies more than life itself but have always said if I could just go and pick them up at the corner store instead of going through all this I would be fine with that.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 12:14pm

Hi Joan

Sorry about not posting sooner with the updates as nothing was changing I really didnt have anything new to share other than I am so uncomfortable that i can't sit longer than a few minutes ( no excuse other than I am a BIG Baby

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 12:37pm

Hi Carol

I am grateful that I have a Nursury for these two this wasn't always the case with my others. my 18 year old

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 12:57pm

Hello Kristen

I have to thank you for the laugh between the comment about picking the babies up at the corner store to the

Photobucket