#'s came back....not good

iVillage Member
#'s came back....not good
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 6:39pm

The doc just called me and said my HCG #'s were in the 26,000 range (can't remember the exact #) and it only went up about 30 points---this was from Friday to today. So, #'s aren't changing much.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 6:47pm

So sorry. I hope you can gain strength and comfort from your beautiful family today. Such a hard thing.

Mar

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 8:27pm
I am so sorry you did not get better news.

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 9:48am
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. It's so difficult to suffer through a situation like this. I was hoping and hoping everything was OK with you. Thanks for updating us. Try to keep your head up and lean on us whenever you want to. Big hugs to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 1:43pm

Thank you for your kindness. I'm starting to feel less and less pg too-so I know it'll be over soon, if the baby hasn't passed already. I'm pretty much expecting the worst on Friday, but I'm starting to come to terms with it and I just want it to be over at this point.

I'm considering trying again(I'm 42, so I may not have many fertile years left--although my Grandma had her last baby at 47!) but of course, it makes me very nervous. I just need to put my trust in God----whatever happens.

I will probably opt for a D & C because I don't want this to drag on forever (it happened with me before with my 1st miscarriage)and I'm hoping that we will be able to have whatever remains of our baby that the doctor can salvage. Sorry if this sounds morbid to anyone, but this is the first time I will have the opportunity to bury our child and I want him/her to be treated with dignity (rather than just be disposed of with other biological waste).