Last appointment till d-day..

iVillage Member
Last appointment till d-day..
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 2:41pm

So I had my last weekly appointment this morning and no real news.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 3:48pm
Hi Carly. I'm glad to hear everything's looking good for 1/27 and that you and the boys are hanging in there so well! Time really flew -- I'm sure it felt like an eternity for you, but I can't believe D-day is almost here! I'm glad to hear you got your room all situated. You certainly are organized and ready to go! I hope you'll continue to post (or at least lurk) after the boys arrive despite your having very little time; I'd love to try to connect with you when you bring the boys here in March. : ) Feel free to keep the posts and updates coming for the next nine days or so. I look forward to hearing the birth announcement and seeing pics of those two little men of yours!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 8:03pm

Carly,

you absolutely MUST continue to post after they are born because I will be

~ Jodi ~

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 1:58pm

Hi Joan

Actually time does feel like it flew by so fast that I feel so unprepared for it all.Its hard to believe that in

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 2:19pm

Hello Jodi

Its so wonderful to hear from you, I think of you often &

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 2:29pm

Thank you! I am doing well, I promise. I appreciate your comments on my blog - nothing went unnoticed ; )

I am getting so excited about everyone's babies, but twins!? You will do fabulous, I just know you will. I know you will also be overwhelmed sometimes (maybe frequently) but you will do a great job and you know, what they are babies, dressing them alike is cute, it just is. Enjoy them and try to relax the next few days. Maybe get your nails done? Something pamerish (pretty sure that is not a word, but you know what I mean...)

~ Jodi ~

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 7:19pm

I am glad that you are doing well,

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 9:59pm

How exciting.

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-24-2010 - 12:53am

Hi Carol

It really is exciting as well as overwhelming, funny thing is I have been very focused and accepting of all the aches and pains associated with carrying twins now that I am days away I am in total meltdown and I hate it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-24-2010 - 10:03am

Oh, Carly, I can't believe how close it is now!!!!! And PLEASE, post as often as you would like to. Sometimes I wish our board were busier than it is, than other times I appreciate that what's posted is less than many other boards, but often is much more genuine and sincere. I absolutely can't wait to hear your birth story! I'll continue to think of you over the next few days -- and until I see your post, and of course pics of those two boys! I'm so thrilled to hear your daughter (nine year old) is so excited to meet her new brothers. My oldest (5 year old) is still not too excited about another baby -- although if we let her name him Hannah Montana, she'd be over the moon, LOL!

P.S. - I have no idea how she even knows how Hannah Montana is because she's not someone she ever saw or heard of in our house, LOL!. It must be from the older girls in school.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 10:09pm

Hi Carly

Just thinking about you as you teeter on the edge of the big day...hoping all goes perfectly for you.

Pages