Fri, 01-22-2010 - 6:39pm

As I expected, the ultrasound today

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 7:00pm

Danielle,

I am so sorry about your loss.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 8:39pm
Hello, Danielle. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. It's a difficult thing, for sure. I hope you heal quickly, both emotionally and physically. And I'll remain optimistic that you'll be back here with a happy story in the very near future. In the meantime, I hope you'll continue to hang out with us if you feel up to it. Big hugs and best wishes to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 10:41pm

Danielle,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-24-2010 - 12:44pm

Dani,

I wanted to extend my sympathies. I'm now about 10 1/2 wks and getting anxious to find out if everything's okay. I'll be calling my doctor(s) tomorrow to ask about screening tests, so I hope to get in to see

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-26-2010 - 12:50pm

Dear Dani,

I am so sorry to learn of your loss. Please accept my belated condolences.

I experienced a similar loss last December. I carried until 10w5d, but it was determined that baby never really grew past 6w5d. I know at 8-weeks we still had a heartbeat, but it was very week. A follow up scan a week later showed fetal demise. It was such a sad December and looking back I just limped thru the holidays in a fog.

I too opted for a D&C, but unfortunately, my OBs surgery schedule was booked and they couldn't get me on the schedule until Friday morning (we learned of our loss on a Monday afternoon.) Unfortunately, by Wed. night I was in the midst of full-blown m/c and ended up at the ER for an emergency D&C. For me, the D&C was just a physical closure to an emotional and spiritual loss. With baby's heartbeat being gone, I believed that our little sweet pea was already up in Heaven.

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way and hoping that the rest of 2010 brings you healing and a sense of peace.

Blessings,
Valerie