down for the count :-(

iVillage Member
down for the count :-(
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 2:44pm

Well, it looks like my sofa and I are about to become the best of friends.

WeeMee Profile Image

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 3:07pm
Ahhhh, big, big hugs to you, Melissa. I know the next few days will feel probably seem like forever to you, but try to find comfort in the fact that it's only 3 days... Too bad about your stepson's weekend. Can your DH maybe still do something fun with him even though you can't participate? I'm sure you wanted to be a part of it but maybe you can still make it a fun weekend for him anyway. Try to relax, and just think that in just three more days, your little baby will be in your arms! Think happy thoughts. Oh, and I can relate to your sleeplessness. It's AWFUL, I know... Best wishes to you. Hang in there, and feel free to keep yourself busy by posting lots of stuff on our board! Post anything you'd like to post -- funny stuff, random thoughts, last-minute questions, concerns or fears, etc., etc..

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2010 - 9:07pm
Congrats on being in the home stretch! Hang in there. We'll be thinking of you and sending warm wishes your way.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 6:07pm

Yeah! Your wait is over! Hope you'll post a photo of Rachel and update us, so we can properly congratulate you.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy