Update =(

iVillage Member
Update =(
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 11:54pm

I went to Dr. this morning after bleeding off and on all weekend, they drew my HCG level and it was not very good.

Me and girls xmas 09
iVillage Member
In reply to: imabeeleever
Tue, 03-16-2010 - 11:41am

LaRae,

Again, I'm so sorry you're going through this, but I'm still sending warm wishes your way and hoping that maybe you'll have better news at the next appointment. I had my first ultrasound during week 4 and it was way too early for them to see a little bean or even a sack in my uterus, so I spent two weeks thinking it might be an ectopic pregnancy until the pregnancy was confirmed as viable in week 6. While it's probably important psychologically for us to prepare ourselves for bad news when signs aren't great, try not to completely lose all hope just yet. Please let us know what happens. 

Make a pregnancy ticker

Edited 3/16/2010 9:46 pm ET by karen2010
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-16-2010 - 12:19pm
LaRae,
I know there really is nothing anyone can say to ease the sorrow you are feeling right now. I know things aren't looking good, but I'm still very much thinking of / praying for you, crying with you and hoping for a miracle. You sound like a person of strength from your posts. You will get through this {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} Let us know what happens tomorrow.

~Kathy

Brett 8/4/97

Luke 8/7/01

Due with #3 10/26/10

pregnancy calendar

~Kathy

Brett 8/4/97

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-16-2010 - 8:23pm
Big hugs to you, LaRae. I'm sorry to hear about what your doc thinks may be happening. It's so hard to accept, I know. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts. Please let us know what you find out tomorrow if you're so inclined to do so. Best wishes to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket