Bleeding

iVillage Member
Bleeding
Tue, 04-20-2010 - 2:27pm

I have been having some mild cramping all day. I just went to the bathroom and there was light pink blood on the toilet paper. When I looked in the toilet there was a small clump and some long stringy things.

I've called the doctor and am waiting for him to call me back. Nurse said to keep my feet up, drink tons of water and wait for her call. She said if this is a miscarriage there is nothing I can do to prevent it...which I already know.

I'm SO sad. I have never lost a baby after seeing the HB before. Please keep me in your prayers.

iVillage Member
In reply to: kimmysue04
Tue, 04-20-2010 - 3:00pm

Oh dear, Kim!

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today.

Valerie

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2010 - 6:28pm
Oh, Kim, I know how scared you are right now. I wish there were something that could be said to help you feel better. You'll be in my thoughts. Please update us on your condition if you're feeling up to it. Stick baby, stick!
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-20-2010 - 10:31pm

Kim,

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, and I hope it turns out to be a false alarm. I had only a couple of episodes of very light spotting without cramping in early pregnancy, but I've seen others post about experiencing heavier bleeding during pregnancy but they went on to carry to term. Hope that's what's happening here. Please do let us know what's happening when you can.

Photobucket