Unexpected U/S today...

iVillage Member
Unexpected U/S today...
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 10:17am

I talked to my midwife yesterday to set up my first appt in a month and I told her that I feel like my uterus is really large for 9 weeks and that something just seems off. She told me that I needed to have and U/S to check my dates. Then my family DR who used to have an OB practice asked me to come in and see her because she had seen me Sunday and thought I was really big for 9 weeks. She felt my uterus and said it is pretty large so I am having an U/S today at noon. I am so nervous. I could barely sleep. I'm not even sure why. I have been much more exhausted and sicker this time so everything should be ok.

Please pray for me if you think about it. I will update tonight. I have to drive an hour to a bigger town to get the U/S and we have errands to run even thought I'd rather be in bed!

Thanks a bunch!

Wendy, 42 yo Homeschooling Mama expecting #7 in early December?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 10:28am
Wishing you lots of luck and sending positive thoughts your way! Sounds like twins!!!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 10:56am
Hi Wendy. I know you're scared and nervous but it's good you're being checked out immediately. Like Val said, perhaps twins??? Oh, boy! I'll keep you in my thoughts and look forward to hearing an update when you have a chance. Best wishes to you.
Photobucket

Photobucket